Small Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's small but it won't last long...................

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
misses^.^cullen

misses^.^cullen

Location : Ca!! the most awesome place!!!! where singers and ators are!! oh yeah!

Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D Empty
PostSubject: Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D   Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:03 pm

*he walks in and waits for her*
Back to top Go down
cowboylover

cowboylover

PostSubject: Re: Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D   Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:07 pm

I walk in and look around. "This place is beautiful."
Back to top Go down
misses^.^cullen

misses^.^cullen

Location : Ca!! the most awesome place!!!! where singers and ators are!! oh yeah!

PostSubject: Re: Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D   Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:26 pm

cowboylover wrote:
I walk in and look around. "This place is beautiful."

Cheif: "thank you, it is always Summer here... Tha is why there is alot of waterfalls and stream here, so we can cool off".
Back to top Go down
cowboylover

cowboylover

PostSubject: Re: Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D   Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:53 pm

"I like it here. When i have my heard, is it ok if i bring them here when it is cold during the winter?"
Back to top Go down
misses^.^cullen

misses^.^cullen

PostSubject: Re: Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D   Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:54 pm

cowboylover wrote:
"I like it here. When i have my heard, is it ok if i bring them here when it is cold during the winter?"

Cheif: "of course" he smiled and said "come on, i`ll show you around".
Back to top Go down
cowboylover

cowboylover

PostSubject: Re: Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D   Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:55 pm

I gently placed my head on his neck. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
misses^.^cullen

misses^.^cullen

PostSubject: Re: Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D   Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:56 pm

cowboylover wrote:
I gently placed my head on his neck. "Thank you."

Cheif: "no problem, ok now right here is one of the Water Falls".
Back to top Go down
cowboylover

cowboylover

PostSubject: Re: Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D   Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:58 pm

I then bend my neck down so that i could take a drink of the water. "It is beautiful." I gently begin to walk into the water. "And refreshing."
Back to top Go down
misses^.^cullen

misses^.^cullen

PostSubject: Re: Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D   Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:04 pm

cowboylover wrote:
I then bend my neck down so that i could take a drink of the water. "It is beautiful." I gently begin to walk into the water. "And refreshing."

Cheif: he watches her and says thank you... Oh and right over here is the famous Birthing Cave, where all the Mares in my herd give Birth".
Back to top Go down
cowboylover

cowboylover

PostSubject: Re: Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D   Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:05 pm

I gently smile.
Back to top Go down
misses^.^cullen

misses^.^cullen

PostSubject: Re: Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D   Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:07 pm

cowboylover wrote:
I gently smile.

Cheif: he smiles back and gets in the water.
Back to top Go down
cowboylover

cowboylover

PostSubject: Re: Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D   Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:09 pm

"How long have you been here for?"
Back to top Go down
misses^.^cullen

misses^.^cullen

PostSubject: Re: Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D   Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:09 pm

cowboylover wrote:
"How long have you been here for?"

Cheif: "not long, only 2 days".
Back to top Go down
cowboylover

cowboylover

PostSubject: Re: Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D   Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:10 pm

"And no other horse has found this place?"
Back to top Go down
misses^.^cullen

misses^.^cullen

PostSubject: Re: Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D   Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:11 pm

cowboylover wrote:
"And no other horse has found this place?"

Cheif: "I don`t know? Good question".
Back to top Go down
cowboylover

cowboylover

PostSubject: Re: Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D   Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:13 pm

I smiled. "Do you have a mate?"
Back to top Go down
misses^.^cullen

misses^.^cullen

PostSubject: Re: Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D   Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:13 pm

cowboylover wrote:
I smiled. "Do you have a mate?"

Cheif: "no... Not yet".
Back to top Go down
cowboylover

cowboylover

PostSubject: Re: Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D   Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:15 pm

"Really? I thought you would because of your looks."
Back to top Go down
misses^.^cullen

misses^.^cullen

PostSubject: Re: Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D   Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:17 pm

cowboylover wrote:
"Really? I thought you would because of your looks."

Cheif: he blushes and laughs, "come on, am i really that handsome?".
Back to top Go down
cowboylover

cowboylover

PostSubject: Re: Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D   Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:18 pm

I place my head under his. "Of course you are."
Back to top Go down
misses^.^cullen

misses^.^cullen

PostSubject: Re: Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D   Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:20 pm

cowboylover wrote:
I place my head under his. "Of course you are."

Cheif: "awww shucks... You don`t have to say that".
Back to top Go down
cowboylover

cowboylover

PostSubject: Re: Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D   Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:20 pm

"No i mean it."
Back to top Go down
misses^.^cullen

misses^.^cullen

PostSubject: Re: Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D   Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:21 pm

cowboylover wrote:
"No i mean it."

Cheif: he looked at her suprised and laughed, "ok ok, I admit it, I already know that i`m handsome" he laughs again.
Back to top Go down
cowboylover

cowboylover

PostSubject: Re: Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D   Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:27 pm

"I want to show you my lands."
Back to top Go down
misses^.^cullen

misses^.^cullen

PostSubject: Re: Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D   Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:28 pm

cowboylover wrote:
"I want to show you my lands."

Cheif: "ok" then he walks slowly out of the water and shakes his whole body. (you can make the topic over there)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D   Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheif and Jewel come to his land. =D
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next